Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

We spent Easter with my mom, sister and grandparents.
The eggs below are my Grandpa's handiwork - read closely.
Welcome to my grandparents' house in south Minneapolis.
MaryKay and I hid eggs so Aaron and my grandpa could find them.
Then while they hid them for us to find, we played in the basement :)
I found an awesome hat down there!
"Minnesota: 10,000 lakes and a few weirdos"
Aren't we cute?!
Aaron got his plane stuck on the roof of the garage and the wire.
Factoid: the house on the left is my grandparents house of 50+ years.
The house on the right was my great-grandparents' house until
1999. I grew up seeing both sets of grandparents quite often.
I have many, many fond memories attached to these houses.
Group shot!
?
Not sure what they're looking at... the airplanes were a hit!
Aaron hit himself in the face with his plane, scratching his glasses.
Then he hit my mom in the face. Then he quit flying them...
He was hardly provoked to make this face. Love him.
Hope you enjoyed the silly family fun :)

No comments: